lundi 31 décembre 2012

[parfum] Adieu mon Amour...


4 ans....c'est à peu près ce que m'a duré ce parfum. C'était mon premier vrai parfum à moi, c'était mon premier cadeau de Noël by mon cher&tendre. J'adore son parfum sucré mais pas trop. J'ai choisi de le mettre au compte goutte, juste pour les grandes occasions, le reste du temps, j'avais une pseudo copie de ce parfum justement, achetée sur le marché par ma mère. Cette copie a mis un an à viré. Je l'ai jetée.

Et puis je me suis rendue compte cette année que mon Amour de Kenzo ne sentait plus rien à part l'alcool. J'ai vérifié à plusieurs jours d'intervalle, j'ai demandé à mon chéri de me confirmer cet affreuse nouvelle : il avait viré ! Pourtant le flacon est hermétique ! Et ça m'a vraiment fait mal au coeur de le jeter car il en restait beaucoup ! Alors les filles, n'économisez pas votre parfum, car il a une durée de vie ! Profitez de la vie ! Carpe Diem comme on dit !

J'aimais beaucoup son odeur et sa bonne tenue :
Tête douce : accord vapeur de riz, thé blanc. 
Cœur floral : fleur de frangipanier, fleur de cerisier, fleur d'héliotrope. 
Fond sensuel : bois de thanaka, vanille, muscs blancs, encens.
Il me fait penser à un voyage en Asie et il est très sucré je trouve. Il a aussi une forte connotation pour moi car il me fait penser à la Réunion avec sa fleur de frangipanier et sa vanille (oui car la vraie vanille bourbon ne vient pas de Madagascar mais de l'île Bourbon....autrement dit la Réunion).

Son remplacant ? Escada Rocking Rio, un parfum de fruits exotiques à tomber ^^ j'avais envie d'un truc bien dynamique, surtout pour l'hiver ! J'ai aussi le lait corporel qui va avec mais je ne sais jamais vraiment comment m'en servir de c'est laits ^^ des idées ?
Petite astuce pour avoir des échantillons de parfum : envoyez votre chéri ou un mec en parfumerie (avec le nom du parfum que vous voulez) avec un discours du type "je voudrais offrir un parfum à ma copine, je pensais lui offrir cette marque parce qu'elle l'aime bien" et puis " J'hésite, je veux qu'elle ait la surprise du parfum, ce serait possible d'avoir un échantillon de ces deux-là pour lui faire sentir et savoir lequel elle préfère svp ?"



24 commentaires:

  1. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this website
    yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
    Plz reply as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. appreciate it

    My page - Michael Kors Handbags

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never
    understand. It seems too complex and very broad for me.
    I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!


    my web blog ... Cheap Jerseys

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Yes! Finally someone writes about couture.

    Check out my web site - Louis Vuitton Handbags

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hi colleagues, how is all, and what you want to say concerning this post,
    in my view its in fact awesome designed for me.

    Also visit my weblog Louis Vuitton Bags

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and
    visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme?
    Superb work!

    Here is my homepage Cheap Jerseys

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I was pretty pleased to find this web site. I want to to thank you for your time for this particularly wonderful read!
    ! I definitely liked every part of it and i also have you book-marked
    to see new things in your website.

    Also visit my blog post Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. This blog was... how do I say it? Relevant!
    ! Finally I've found something that helped me. Thanks!

    Here is my weblog; Air Max

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. It's great that you are getting ideas from this article as well as from our argument made at this place.

    Have a look at my site: Air Jordan Pas Cher

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Hi colleagues, its wonderful post about cultureand fully
    explained, keep it up all the time.

    Also visit my website Air Max

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and
    now each time a comment is added I get several e-mails with the same comment.

    Is there any way you can remove people from that service?

    Thanks!

    My website - Abercrombie Pas Cher

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Hi! This post could not be written any better!

    Reading through this post reminds me of my good old room mate!

    He always kept talking about this. I will forward this page to him.
    Fairly certain he will have a good read.
    Thank you for sharing!

    my webpage :: Chaussure De Foot Pas Cher

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. My spouse and I stumbled over here by a different web address and thought I might check things out.
    I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to checking out your web page yet again.

    my blog post; More Info

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Hi there to every , because I am truly eager
    of reading this website's post to be updated on a regular basis. It contains nice material.

    Feel free to visit my web-site; Recommended Reading

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. I know this web site gives quality depending articles or reviews and
    other stuff, is there any other web page which provides such data in quality?


    my web-site :: Learn More

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Hi there to every single one, it's really a good for me to go to see this web site, it includes priceless Information.

    Here is my page :: More Info

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Why users still use to read news papers when in this technological world everything
    is accessible on web?

    Feel free to visit my homepage :: Christian Louboutin Heels

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Its such as you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote
    the book in it or something. I feel that you could do with a few percent to force the message house a
    bit, but other than that, this is excellent blog. A great
    read. I'll definitely be back.

    my blog post ... Tory Burch Shoes

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. I comment when I like a post on a site or if I have something to contribute to the conversation.

    It is triggered by the fire displayed in the article I browsed.
    And after this article "[parfum] Adieu mon Amour...".

    I was actually moved enough to post a thought :-) I do
    have a couple of questions for you if it's allright. Could it be just me or does it appear like a few of the remarks look like written by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are posting at other places, I would like to follow you. Would you make a list the complete urls of your public pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

    My page Bonuses

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. I enjoy what you guys tend to be up too. Such clever work and exposure!
    Keep up the superb works guys I've added you guys to my blogroll.

    My homepage: Sac Louis Vuitton (smu-fr.org)

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. I'm not sure why but this weblog is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll check
    back later on and see if the problem still exists.

    My homepage Nike Free Tilbud

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. Hello there! This is kind of off topic but I need
    some help from an established blog. Is it very difficult to set up your own blog?

    I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about creating my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? With thanks

    Stop by my web site - Kobe 8 Shoes

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. Howdy, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar
    one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam comments?
    If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can suggest?
    I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any help is very much appreciated.

    Also visit my weblog - Kevin Durant Shoes

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. I am genuinely thankful to the owner of this website who
    has shared this fantastic post at here.

    Here is my web page - LeBron James Shoes

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. I have been surfing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found
    any interesting article like yours. It's pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.

    Here is my blog post Michael Kors

    RépondreSupprimer

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...